Italian cuisine is well acknowledged to be one of the most popular cuisines in the world. Good food has always been essential to the Italian way of life. The essence of Italian cooking today is its simplicity. Not many ingredients are used in making a dish. For eg. Fresh fish is simply char-grilled over hot coals and served with nothing more than a splash of olive oil, lemon and freshly ground black peppers. Italian cuisine essentially has Pasta, Risotto, Cheese, Herbs. Olive Oil, an indispensable food ingredient, is used in much of Italy. Typically, Italian menu starts with Antipasti followed by Pasta, Rice or Gnocchi, then by Fish, Meat and Vegetable served in sequence. The first course, or Antipasti, has an array of different dishes both hot and cold like the attractive Bruschetta Casalinga and Perroni Arrostiti con Pesto. This is followed by Pasta or Risotto flavored with seasonal ingredients namely Spaghetti with Olives and Capers, Baked Seafood Spaghetti, Seafood Lasagna, Cannelloni stuffed with meat and others. Then followed by simply-cooked meat or fish namely Baked Fish with garlic Mayonnaise, Meat balls etc. Finally, a local cheese based cake such as the irrepressible Tiramisu, Apple Cheese Cake etc. to make it a complete meal.
In this course you will also learn how to make pastas at home which includes lasagna, cannelloni, ravioli etc and also various sauces that go as accompaniment with pastas.
- Fonduta (Fontina Cheese Dip)
- Torta di pomodoro e basilica ( Tomato and Basil Tart)
- Peperoni Arrostiti con Pesto (Stuffed Red Peppers with Pesto)
- Bruschetta Casalinga (Tomato and Mozzarella Toasts)
- Pacchetti di melanzane alla griglia (Grilled Aubergine Parcels)
- Tagliatelle with creamy chicken & shiitake sauce
- Gamberi con erbe aromatiche (Broiled Prawns with Herbs)
- Fettuccine with chicken & onion cream sauce
- Spezzatino d’agnello (Lamb Stewed with Tomatoes and Garlic)
- Chicken Lasagna
- Chicken Tortellini
- Seafood Risotto (Rice in Seafood)
- Cannelloni ripieni di carne (Cannelloni Stuffed with Meat)
- Spaghetti Polpettine (Spaghetti in Meat Balls)
- Agnello al Rosmarino (Roast lamb with Rosemary)
- Salame al cioccolato (Chocolate Salami)
- Dolce di noci e ricotta (Walnut and Ricotta cake)
- Panna Cotta
- Budino di ricotta (Ricotta pudding)
We require a minimum of two bookings in order to conduct the course. If it is a single booking then the same will be conducted at an extra cost.
Duration: 4 days
Dishes taught: 5 recipes daily
Timings: 10 am to 2.30 pm
Rates: Rs 14000/- per person for eight days course.
Group bookings: 4 persons and above will be extended a 10% discount.
For Registration Leave Feedback or Call Rita’s Gourmet on Mobile (+91) 7507452225 /Landline 08322555940 or mail at email@example.com OR / AND Copy to firstname.lastname@example.org