Rita’s Gourmet offers a Six days Comprehensive Cookery Class in Thai Cooking and will include demonstration as well as hands-on experience. This course will include:
- Introduction to the various ingredients as well their smell, color and flavor.
- How to retain the color, aroma and crunchiness of each and every ingredient.
- Preparation of Soups, Salads, Side Dish, Main Course, Desserts and different curry pastes and sauces which will help you to prepare a lavish Six Course Meal right from the scratch.
- Different techniques of Cooking for example Stir Fry (pad), Deep Fry (tod), Steaming (neung), Stewing (toon), Grilling (yang), Salad (yum), Boiling etc.
The Six days course will cover the following learning apart from the above.
- Tom Yum – Gong (Spicy Sour Shrimp Soup)
- Laab Gai (Minced Chicken salad)
- Pad Thai (Fried Noodles – Thai Style)
- Green Curry Paste
- Green Curry with Chicken
- Sticky Rice with Mango( Kaaw-Neaw- Mamuang)
- Som Tam (Green Papaya Salad)
- Pad-Prew-Waan – Goong (Sweet and Sour Stir Fry with Vegetables and Shrimps)
- Khao-Pad ( Thai Fried Rice with Shrimps and Chicken)
- Nam – Prik-Keong-Karee (Yellow Curry paste)
- Geang – ka-ree- Gai (Yellow Curry with Chicken)
- Fuk-Thong-Keang-Buad (Pumpkin in coconut milk)
- Thod – Mun-Pla (Fish Cake with Thai Sweet chili Sauce)
- Poo Pad Pong ka ree ( Crab Curry)
- Nam Prik Keang Masaman (Masaman Curry Paste)
- Masaman Gai (Masaman Curry with Chicken and Potato)
- Pad Cha Hoy Lai (Stir Fried Clams with chili and Basil)
- Kluey – Buad-Chee (Thai Banana in Coconut Milk)
- Thod Mun Khao Phod (Corn Cake with Thai Chili Sauce)
- Tom Ka Gai (Chicken Galangal Coconut Soup)
- Pad See Aew (Stir Fry Flat Noodle with Chicken)
- Nam Prik Keang Pha (Jungle Curry paste)
- Geang Pah Gai (Jungle Curry with Chicken)
- I sa kreem – kluay Thod ( Deep Fry Banana with Coconut Batter , served with coconut Ice Cream)
- Chicken Satay ( Satay Kai)
- Poh Piah Thod(Deep Fried Spring Rolls served with Thai sweet chili sauce)
- Pha Neang Nuea ( Phaneang Curry with beef or Chicken)
- Nam Prik Geang Pad Pad( Phad Phad Curry Paste)
- Phad Phed Gai (Phad Phed Stir Fry vegetables with Chicken)
- Tub Tum Grob (Jewels in Coconut Milk)
- Yam Ma Muang (Green Mango Salad)
- Curry Noodles (Kuay Tew Keang)
- Fried Stuffed Chicken Wings ( Peek Kai Pun Kon)
- Pad Pla Muk Sai (Stir Fry stuffed Squid)
- Khao Mok Hai (Yellow Rice with Chicken)
- Kluay Chuan (Banana in Syrup)
We require a minimum of two bookings in order to conduct the course. If it is a single booking then the same will be conducted at an extra cost.
Rates:Rs 30000/- per person for the Six days Course. Group bookings of 4 persons and above will be extended a 10% discount.
Timings: 10 am to 2.30 pm
Duration: Six days
For Registration Leave Feedback or Call Rita’s Gourmet on Mobile (+91) 7507452225 /Landline 08322555940 or mail at email@example.com OR / AND Copy to firstname.lastname@example.org