THREE HOURS COOKERY CLASS
Every traveler looks forward to different experiences/activities during their stay in Goa. So if you are looking forward to a quick half a day’s activity conducted generally in the afternoon/evening then join us for a Three hours ‘Cookery Class Experience in the rich and aromatic Indian Cuisine. This Experience comes with Beverages & Snacks followed by a brief introduction to an array of different spices, masalas, ingredients etc., demonstration cum participation cooking in four classic delicacies and finally by a delicious meal. You have all the time to indulge in learning to cook, relishing the delicacies prepared, asking questions & clarifying your doubts and having a friendly interaction in culinary culture & traditions.
Every preparation is explained meticulously to the travelers in an easy an understanding manner and in a fun filled environment and the travelers can look forward to a wonderful and a memorable culinary experience.
1. Rita’s Gourmet is just five minutes from the Dabolim International Airport. The Cookery Class Experience can also be taken on the day of arrival in Goa if the flight arrival time in Goa is in the early afternoon or in the evening.
2. If you are proceeding from North Goa to South Goa or vice versa, you can consider taking the cooking class enroute and enjoy the culinaary experience.
Mail us and we can assist and try to customize the class timings for you.
Four dishes may generally include Indian regional along with Goan dishes. During the booking of the class, one can also express if they have any specific dishes to be learned. Else leave it up to us and we will customize for you.
- Indian Cuisine : Stuffed Parathas, Shahi Paneer, Methi Mutter Malai, Rajma Masala, Chole Masala, Butter Chicken, Roganjosh, Dal Makhani, Jodhpuri Pulao, Malai Kofta, Gajar ka Halwa, Kheer, Phirni, Idli, Dosa, Chutneys etc.
- Goan Cuisine : Chicken Cafreal, Chicken Xacuti, Prawns Balchao, Chicken Vindalho, Fish Recheado, Vegetable Caldin, Goan Prawn Curry, Rissios de Camarao, Cabbage or Pumpkin Foogath, Chicken Roast, Crab Xec Xec, Fish Croquettes, Arroz Refagado, Crème Caramel, Bolo Mimosa etc.
- Arrival & Welcome of the guests followed by Snacks / Hot & Cold Beverages.
- A brief on array of spices & ingredients that is used in Indo-Goan Cuisine.
- Demonstration cum Participation Cookery session in four classic dishes.
- Appetizer & Meal.
- Presentation of Certificate of participation
- Takeaway Rita’s Gourmet Apron.
- (Recipe Booklet / Ingredients / Mineral Water will be provided during the class. Clean Wash Room Facility. Soft copy of the recipe booklet along with pictures taken during the class will be e-mailed).
Morning three hours class – 11.30 am to 2.30 : Rs 3950/- per person
Evening three hours class – 4.30 pm to 7.30 pm : Rs 4250/- per person
Pl note: This class is conducted if we have minimum three bookings. For a single person, the rates are Rs 4950/-
Group bookings of six and above: Discount offer of 7.5% per person
For Registration mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rita’s Gourmet on (+91) 7507452225 or what’s app