THREE HOURS COOKERY CLASS
Every traveler looks forward to different experiences/activities during their stay in Goa. So if you are looking forward to a quick half a day’s activity conducted generally in the afternoon/evening then join us for a Three hours ‘Cookery Class Experience in the rich and aromatic Indian Cuisine. This Experience comes with Beverages & Snacks followed by a brief introduction to an array of different spices, masalas, ingredients etc., demonstration cum participation cooking in five classic delicacies and finally by a delicious meal. You have all the time to indulge in learning to cook, relishing the delicacies prepared, asking questions & clarifying your doubts and having a friendly interaction in culinary culture & traditions.
Every preparation is explained meticulously to the travelers in an easy an understanding manner and in a fun filled environment and the travelers can look forward to a wonderful and a memorable culinary experience.
Since Rita’s Gourmet is just five minutes from the Dabolim International Airport, the Three hours Cookery Class Experience can also be taken on the day of arrival in Goa if the flight arrival time in Goa is in the early afternoon or in the evening. Mail us and we can assist and try to customize the class timings for you.
In the morning hours, this Workshop is conducted from 11.30 am to 2.30 pm. In the evening from 4.30 pm to 7.30 pm.
Five dishes may generally include few of the Indian regional along with Goan dishes. During the booking of the class, one can also express if they have any specific dishes to be learned. Else leave it up to us and we will customize for you.
- Indian Cuisine : Stuffed Parathas, Shahi Paneer, Methi Mutter Malai, Rajma Masala, Chole Masala, Butter Chicken, Roganjosh, Dal Makhani, Jodhpuri Pulao, Malai Kofta, Gajar ka Halwa, Kheer, Phirni, Idli, Dosa, Chutneys etc.
- Goan Cuisine : Chicken Cafreal, Chicken Xacuti, Prawns Balchao, Mutton Vindalho, Fish Recheado, Vegetable Caldin, Goan Prawns Curry, Rissios de Camarao, Crab Xec Xec, Fish Croquettes, Apa de Camarao, Empade de Carne, Arroz Refagado, Crème Caramel, Seradurra etc.
- Arrival & Welcome of the guests followed by Snacks / Hot & Cold Beverages.
- A brief on array of spices & ingredients that is used in Indo-Goan Cuisine.
- Demonstration cum Participation Cookery session in five classic dishes.
- Appetizer followed by a lovely meal.
- Presentation of Certificate of participation & Rita’s Gourmet Apron.
- (Recipe Booklet / Ingredients / Mineral Water will be provided during the class. Clean Wash Room Facility. Soft copy of the recipe booklet along with pictures taken during the class will be e-mailed).
Rates: Rs 2750/- per person.
Timings: 11.30 am to 2.30 pm & 4.30 pm to 7.30 pm
Pl note: This class is conducted if we have minimum three bookings. For a single person, we will have to customize the class.
For Registration mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rita’s Gourmet on (+91) 7507452225