THREE HOURS COOKERY CLASS
Every traveler looks forward to different experiences/activities during their stay in Goa. So if you are looking forward to a quick half a day’s activity conducted generally in the afternoon/evening then join us for a Three hours ‘Cookery Class Experience in the rich and aromatic Indian Cuisine. This Experience comes with Beverages & Snacks followed by a brief introduction to an array of different spices, masalas, ingredients etc., demonstration cooking in four classic delicacies out of which two dishes with be particiapation cooking and finally by a delicious meal. You have all the time to indulge in learning to cook, relishing the delicacies prepared, asking questions & clarifying your doubts and having a friendly interaction over culinary culture & traditions.
Every preparation is explained meticulously to the travelers in an easy an understanding manner and in a fun filled environment and the travelers can look forward to a wonderful and a memorable culinary experience.
1. Rita’s Gourmet is just five minutes from the Dabolim International Airport. The Cookery Class Experience can also be taken on the day of arrival in Goa if the flight arrival time in Goa is in the early afternoon or in the evening.
2. If you are proceeding from North Goa to South Goa or vice versa, you can consider taking the cooking class enroute and enjoy the culinaary experience before heading to your final destination.
Mail us and we can assist and try to customize the class timings for you.
Four dishes will Indian regional along with Goan dishes. During the booking of the class, one can also express if they have any specific dishes to be learned. Else leave it up to us and we will customize for you.
- Indian Cuisine : Parathas, Shahi Paneer, Methi Mutter Malai, Rajma Masala, Chole Masala, Butter Chicken, Dal Makhani, Jodhpuri Pulao, Malai Kofta, Gajar ka Halwa, Kheer, Indian Vegetable Fritters (Pakoras), Chutneys etc.
- Goan Cuisine : Chicken Cafreal, Chicken Xacuti, Prawns Balchao, Chicken Vindalho, Fish Recheado, Vegetable Caldin, Goan Prawn Curry, Rissios de Camarao, Cabbage or Pumpkin Foogath, Chicken Roast, Fish Croquettes, Crème Caramel, Bolo Mimosa etc.
- Arrival & Welcome of the guests followed by Snacks / Hot & Cold Beverages.
- A brief on array of spices & ingredients that is used in Indo-Goan Cuisine.
- Demonstration cum Participation Cookery session in four classic dishes.
- Appetizer & Meal.
- Presentation of Certificate of participation
- Takeaway Rita’s Gourmet Apron.
- (Recipe Booklet / Ingredients / Mineral Water will be provided during the class. Clean Wash Room Facility. Soft copy of the recipe booklet along with pictures taken during the class will be e-mailed).
Three hours morning cooking class & lunch – Rs 3950/- per person
Three hours evening cooking class & dinner – Rs 4250/- per person
(The cooking class is conducted if we have a mimimum two bookings on the day)
For a single person – Rs 4950/- per person
Group bookings of four and above will be extended 7.5% discount per person.
Please mail at email@example.com or call on (+91) 7507452225 / 7378509892 or what’s app to register a cooking class