If one of your interest is to explore and relish exclusive Goan Cuisine, as well enjoy traditional and local savouries and sweets, explore local farmer’s market showcasing vibrant local vegetables and rich spices, participate in a demonstration cooking class in one of the classic Goan delicacies, then we have for you a day’s beaming culinary treat encompassing all these activities.
A great culinary activity for families & groups.
- Traditional savouries and sweets alongwith demonstration of aromatic Masala Chai
- Local farmer’s market tour
- Introduction to an array of spices along with display of packed masalas and herbs.
- Insight to culinary history of Goa
- Demonstration cooking class in one Goan classic delicacy
- A quick introduction to production method of local famous distilled spirit – Feni
- Feast on an exclusive Goan meal
Itinerary: 9.30 am to 2.30 pm
9.30 am – Welcome to Rita’s Gourmet.
9.45 am to 11.00 am –
- Enjoy the preparation of aromatic herbal and Masala chai.
- Relish local traditional savouries and snacks
11.00 am to 12.00 pm –
- Visit local farmer’s market in the famous city of Vasco da Gama for a walkthrough showcasing vibrant local vegetables, fruits and aromatic spices.
12.15 pm to 12.45 pm –
- Head back to Rita’s Gourmet. Cool down with some fresh tender coconut water, local fruits and juices.
12.45 pm to 1.45 pm –
- Enjoy a demonstration cooking class in one traditional Goan delicacy as also some important cooking tips.
- Relish some hot traditional Goan savouries alongwith an appetizer.
- Feni masterclass
1.45 pm to 2.25 pm –
- Enjoy a local Goan lunch
2.30 pm – Departure
Culinary Excursion is a great option for familes, groups, corporate teams. We can customise the timings as per the request of the groups.
Minimum guests required to conduct the Culinary Excursion:
Rates: Rs 4250/- per person
Group Discount: A family or group booking of eight and above will attract a 10% discount.