Italian cuisine is well acknowledged to be one of the most popular cuisines in the world. Good food has always been essential to the Italian way of life. The essence of Italian cooking today is its simplicity. Not many ingredients are used in making a dish. For eg. Fresh fish is simply char-grilled over hot coals and served with nothing more than a splash of olive oil, lemon and freshly ground black peppers. Italian cuisine essentially has Pasta, Risotto, Cheese, Herbs. Olive Oil, an indispensable food ingredient, is used in much of Italy. Typically, Italian menu starts with Antipasti followed by Pasta, Rice or Gnocchi, then by Fish, Meat and Vegetable served in sequence. The first course, or Antipasti, has an array of different dishes both hot and cold like the attractive Bruschetta Casalinga and Perroni Arrostiti con Pesto. This is followed by Pasta or Risotto flavored with seasonal ingredients namely Spaghetti with Olives and Capers, Baked Seafood Spaghetti, Seafood Lasagna, Cannelloni stuffed with meat and others. Then followed by simply-cooked meat or fish namely Baked Fish with garlic Mayonnaise, Meat balls etc. Finally, a local cheese based cake such as the irrepressible Tiramisu, Apple Cheese Cake etc. to make it a complete meal.
So Keep your worries aside as today our supermarkets are filled with full of varieties of pasta, cheese, herbs, olive oil which make a aficionado not very difficult to pelt out great recipes in kitchen. At Rita’s Gourmet Goa you will be provided with essential information on the huge range of Italian foods available in the supermarkets and also show you how to prepare and cook them. Some of the Italian recipes that you can learn at Rita’s Gourmet Goa are mentioned below.
- Fonduta (Fontina Cheese Dip)
- Bruschetta Casalinga (Tomato and Mozzarella Toasts)
- Peperoni Arrostiti con Pesto (Stuffed Road Peppers with Pesto)
- Torta di pomodoro e basilica ( Tomato and Basil Tart)
Il primo (Pasta course):
- Spaghetti Polpettine (Spaghetti in Meat Balls)
- Seafood Risotto (Rice in Seafood)
- Chicken Lasagna
- Fettuccine with chicken & onion cream sauce
- Tagliatelle with Bolognese sauce
- Pasta with pesto sauce
- Piedmontese agnolotti, pizza
Il secondo (Main course):
- Agnello al Rosmarino (Roast lamb with Rosemary)
- Cannelloni ripieni di pollo (Cannelloni Stuffed with Chicken)
- Chicken Tortellini
- Spezzatino d’agnello (Lamb Stewed with Tomatoes and Garlic)
- Creamy Chicken Ravioli
- Budino di ricotta (Ricotta pudding)
- Panna Cotta
- Dolce di noci e ricotta (Walnut and Ricotta cake)
For registration to learn Italian cuisine call 7507452225 OR mail at email@example.com OR / AND Copy to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Leave Feedback. We conduct classes for small batches and register group bookings.